You are here


Frequently Asked Questions

Q - I do not have access to "View Documents" or "Budget Query" on ULink.

A - Access should be requested through the Banner Finance Access Request form.

Q - What should a department use in place of a Direct Charge form?

A - After December 10, 2015 the Purchasing Office will not be accepting Direct Charge forms for payment of invoices.  In place of Direct Charge form, small dollar purchases that are allowable under the LaCarte program should be made with the LaCarte Card, all other purchases should be processed through a requisition.