- Baton Rouge Airport – the state’s current contract rate is $3.50 per day for parking in the indoor parking garage as well as the outside fenced parking lot at the airport. Documentation required to receive the contract price is the airport certificate and a University ID. Airport certificate may be found on State Travel Office’s website by clicking on Baton Rouge Airport at https://www.doa.la.gov/doa/ost/parking/. At the agency discretion an employee may be paid actual expenses up to $5.00 per day with a receipt.
- Parking at the New Orleans Airport –the state’s current contract rate is $7.00 per day and $42.00 weekly at Park ‘N Fly (no receipts required). To allow for online reservations, Park-N-Fly will begin charging a flat $7.00 per day rate, which will be inclusive of the $6 per day charge and all allowable taxes/fees minus the State tax, in which state employees on official business are exempt. No other documentation will be required to receive this rate. At the agency discretion an employee may be paid actual expenses up to $7.00 per day with a receipt.
- For parking other than the above Airports, up to $5.00 can be reimbursed without a receipt. Anything over this amount must have a receipt.
- Travelers using motor vehicles on official state business will be reimbursed for reasonable storage fees, for all other parking, including airport parking except as listed in A and B above, ferry fares, and road and bridge tolls. For each transaction over $5, a receipt is required.
- Tips for valet parking not to exceed $5 per day.
For complete parking guidelines, please see PPM 49 Travel Policy.